If you want to scale your company and shift from landing $1,000 clients to $10,000+ clients then Planners who Profit Live is the ONLY event you need on your radar in 2024.
You've known for years that you should be
running a sustainable six-figure business
HERE ARE THE SIGNS THAT IT’S TIME TO MAKE THE JUMP
- Your systems aren’t set up to support and sustain a business that operates beyond the six-figure level so you’re hustling and grinding instead of experiencing the grace and ease you should as you build your business
- You’re overworked and underpaid because you use discounting and/or being the most affordable planner in your market to close sales, then get frustrated that they don’t value you or have the funds to create the kinds of experiences you always dreamed of planning
- You’re tired of being glued to your phone and social media marketing has brought more anxiety than clients to your business
- You’re constantly referring other vendors without getting referrals back to your business.
Planners who Profit live Transforms Event Planners Period.
It's To Time To Grow To & Beyond Six-Figures In Events
Day 1 - Marketing
We’ll cover the core concepts to attract the right clients to your business who are excited to invest in what you offer.
Day 2 - Sales
We’ll discuss what it takes to move a lead from interested to booked, and how to qualify the best clients for your business.
Day 3 - Finale
Put it all together with your 18-month next steps business plan, then end the event with a farewell brunch for you & your new business besties.
Welcome to The Good Time Hotel
If you're Serious about making 2024 your highest earning year in events, you can't afford to miss planners who profit live from april 17-19, 2024 in miami, florida!
HURRY & GET THE FAST ACTION BONUS
Six Figure Sales Sessions
Register early and get access to the sessions below.
Note: Live and replay access will only be given to the sessions that occur after your registration date. Register early and save!
- DECEMBER 15th: How to execute a price increase campaign
- JANUARY 31th: Anatomy of a five-figure event planning package
- FEBRUARY 28th: Getting strangers to fall in love with you (and book)
- MARCH 27th: From assistants to dream team
Frequently Asked Questions
Every speaker and panelist at Planners who Profit LIVE follows the same business methodology. So instead of getting tons of competing information, every session builds on the last. Also, all of the panelists with the exception of Feyisola have 2x-10xed their business within the last 3 years, so they will be sharing up-to-date strategies that work in today’s market. This is why our attendees wins are like none other!
- Monthly pre-event masterclasses from December-March. Note each session is designed to help you make an extra $10,000 before you arrive at the event
- A guided workbook to ensure you’re processing everything you learn from the stage
- Breakfast and lunch on Day 1 and Day 2 of the event (note VIPs get access to an upgraded, ask me anything lunch with Feyisola). You also get access to the farewell brunch on Day 3
- 2.5 days of teaching designed for experienced event planners who are ready to build a profitable business that pays a monthly salary, demands five-figure packages and that can scale to a six-figure business within 18 months
- Photo ops throughout the event to help you create content for your platforms
- Evenings off to give you plenty of time to enjoy the beach and tourist activities in the city
Tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferrable. You can sell your ticket to someone else. We also will have livestream available for those who can’t attend in person, and your event materials will be shipped to you after the event.
Yes! Email us at [email protected] and we’ll send you the next steps!
We’re here to help! You’ll learn more about options to work with us in the PWP Accelerator while at the event if more support is needed!
Yes! This event is open to event planners of all kinds. By the end of the event, you’ll learn how to sell premium coordination packages and get the tools to step into full service planning once you are ready for it!
The dress code for the event is FABULOUS. This isn’t a stuffy conference where business casual black and grey suits are required. Wear colors, open toed shoes and whatever makes you feel like a million bucks. Lots of photos and videos will be taken, so dress to impress each day! CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO A PINTEREST INSPIRATION BOARD
Yes! This event is for event planners of all kinds. We’ll discuss pricing, pitching, proposals, sales strategies and more to take your business to the next level. You definitely want to be in the room!
Yes, the event will take place at The Good Time Hotel in Miami, just steps away from South Beach. The hotel booking link will be shared by September 2023. Hotel rooms range from $299-509/night. There are also plenty of hotels and short term rentals nearby, and we recommend choosing what works for you.
Send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll send a response within 48 business hours.